Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Revive!



Jesus is the King my life.  Some times I keep Him in His place of importance and sometimes I try to take His place on the throne.  The Bible says that:
10:32Whoever, then, acknowledges 58  me before people, I will acknowledge 59  before my Father in heaven. 10:33 But whoever denies me before people, I will deny him also before my Father in heaven.

I have found that it is generally unacceptable for me to be bold in speaking my faith in work setting as a nurse practitioner.  Maybe it has been more my fear of man than truly unacceptable.  But, one of the things I am really enjoying about blogging is that I am able to profess my faith before people in the context of health and medicine.  To other mothers.  Not at church or in Bible study.

So, as I have been looking for community among other bloggers, I have found myself looking at primarily Christian sites.  And as part of this community I have found Christian Mommy Bloggers (CMB).  Those of you who know me are aware that my dear husband (DH) is really the computer savvy person in our house.  In fact, before blogging I left almost all computer tasks to him.  This is where CMB becomes very important.  They both encourage me in my faith journey with Christ and educate me about blogging.  I really need both.

As part of this community I will be praying for revival for myself.  That I will keep Jesus on His throne and daily be more like Him.  That my work whether as wife, mommy, or nurse practitioner will glorify Him. I will also be praying for revival in my home and in our country.  Finally, I will be praying for our President and for the upcoming elections.  I will be joining CMB and many others in praying for revival, and I invite you to join us too. 

Tomorrow, I will not be making a new post.  Instead  I will be praying for revival for myself, my family, and my country.  I hope you will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment